A few have asked that we post up the quotes from our Thanksgiving special podcast Ep. 21 “Thanksgiving with no agenda” special episode for the holidays. Here ya go!
- “Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead, let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?” – Rumi
- “If you don’t get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don’t want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can’t hold on to it forever. Your mind is your predicament. It wants to be free of change. Free of pain, free of the obligations of life and death. But change is law and no amount of pretending will alter that reality.” – Socrates (469-399 BCE 5th Century)
- On Balance – “In Fact emotional states are not something that happen to us, rather we create them based on how we view the world” Karen Hastings, Phd.
- Cultivating the witness – or the observer….Truly see there is a difference from OBSERVER (witness) from that which is being OBSERVED (ego-mind, incarnation)
- “Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good an evil.” – Nietzche (Right or Wrong)
- Click here to listen to this episode on Itunes! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ep.-21-thanksgiving-no-agenda/id974484840?i=357824420&mt=2